"Soaring to New Heights"
Paper, pen, pencil
- Observe all rules in the student handbook.
- Be on time and prepared for class with all appropriate class materials.
- Be respectful of yourself, other students, all adults and property of W.M.S.
- Use appropriate classroom behaviors.
- First incident: Individual conference with teacher
- Second incident: Team conference with student
- Third incident: Parent phone call
- Fourth incident: Referral to administration
Students must make up any missed work when absent from school. Students are responsible for completing absent work in a timely manner. Parents are encouraged to call the office for a homework request and the student's work will be available for pickup at the conclusion of the school day in the office.
Teachers will accept missing work up until 1 week before the grading period ends. Points may be deducted for late assignments.
Teacher will provide:
- A structured learning environment that models organization and responsibility
- New opportunities for learning success
- Fun and rewarding projects aimed at reaching each child's readiness level
Expectations of students:
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Problem solving
F 59% and below
Science: 15% Classwork
10% Indicator Assessments
Math: 10% Class work/homework
25% Indicator assessments
Language arts: 10% AR
10% Class work/homework
20% Indicator Assessments
Social studies: 15% Homework/classwork
35% Quizzes/indicator assessments
Screaming Eagles contact information:
Mr. Alaniz: phone 764-6419, email firstname.lastname@example.org